How does it work
Item(s) should be downloaded immediately after purchasing. Items may be removed from Cloud Hatch from time to time.
- Select and review the product description.
- Make the payment of product through PayPal immediately upon validating the payment you will be redirected to the download page of the product.
- Click the 'Download' button next to the item and select ‘Main File(s)’ which contains all files, or ‘Licence Certificate and Purchase Code’ for the item licence information only.
If you are having problems downloading the item file(s), please check the following:
- Clear your web browser cache. (Select your browser from the links for a guide). Google Chrome, Mozilla FireFox, Internet Explorer and Safari.
- Check that no 3rd party application, software or browser extension is preventing a successful download. (ie. Internet Security, Antivirus or Firewall).
- If you're using a wireless connection, plug your computer directly into the router/broadband modem.
- Try downloading the file using an alternate browser and / or computer.
- Check your router to see if you have any content filtering enabled.
Cloud Hatch recommends against the use of download managers when downloading your purchased item(s).
If you are still having problems downloading your purchase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name of the item (include the link from your browser).
- A brief description of the problem e.g. download stops half way through, error message etc
Yes we help you to finish your project faster.